National Courtesy Corps
The National Courtesy Corps is the elite group of high school and post high school students as well as advisors and chaperones who are selected to represent their state delegation. These individuals are afforded the opportunity to work with and build a network of industry and educational resources while gaining skills, leadership qualities, developing friendships and having fun.
- Be prepared to have the time of your life
- Meet and work with people from across the country
- Work side by side and network with professionals in every technical area
- Interact with corporate sponsors, educators and dignitaries
- Perform jobs with little or no direct supervision making mature choices and demonstrating responsible
- behavior; follow directions and be cooperative under all circumstances
- Work harder than you have ever worked before and ENJOY IT
- Perform tasks that may seem major or menial, but make all national contests fair for everyone
- Go to bed tired every night satisfied that YOU did a good job, but wake up eager to begin the next day
- Work as a team member and be a positive role model for SkillsUSA
- Be where you’re supposed to be – when you’re supposed to be
- Develop friendships that will last a lifetime
National Courtesy Corps Member Responsibilities
Download the guidelines for being a member of the National Courtesy Corps.