Leverage – State Officer Training
Leverage is an intensive, two-and-a-half-day leadership experience open to high school and college/postsecondary state officers. It provides state officers with high-energy, motivational training that focuses on servant leadership. Officers will learn in a way that’s fun and unique to the SkillsUSA experience.
For SkillsUSA to succeed in its mission, it is absolutely essential that state officers are well equipped for the task at hand. To that end, SkillsUSA offers this interactive, multi-day leadership experience to provide structured officer training that is then transferred to thousands of members nationwide.
All Leverage content is application driven and research based, offering unique opportunities for officers to gain experience in:
- Understanding their role and responsibilities
- Discovering personal leadership skills and abilities
- Appreciating team dynamics and diversity
- Applying communication and collaboration techniques
- Learning how to teach, coach and potentially affect 300,000 members.
- The cost of the Leverage conference is $165 per participant.
Register today for Leverage and maximize this opportunity for leadership development!